Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My kinda man...

Sooo... is it bad if I'm attracted to white guys even though I'm not white? I mean I'm sure some will tell me I should stick to brown, but DAMN! white boys are sexy! I don't know why, but there just seems to be more variety, like a mix and match set. Maybe I'm just not around that many of them, or maybe it's the whole "opposites attract" thing.

Anywho's, I am into white boys and I don't care who knows it! Lately I've really been into Gingers; Irish men, Scottish *melts* HOOOT!!! I especially love the accents, but what really turns me on is an Aussie. I love Aussies. This little chubby cub wants him one o' those. A great big one! But alas, I'm stuck in the states... ~sigh~

Ultimately though, I jst want a man who loves me for who I am. That's my kinda man...

No comments:

Post a Comment