Monday, April 18, 2011

Soooo....

I wasn't sure I wanted to do this, but one of my friends convinced me to. So here I am, posting my thoughts and beliefs on this here bloggamajigger... I guess you could say I'm a nasty fuck, but the truth is I'm still a virgin (shhh!!! don't tell anyone!) I'm kind of skeptical about sex. I have so many questions and anxieties about it and I guess I've imagined what it would be like so much that I have high expectations.

I don't really know how, but I know I'm probably gonna be a bottom (that's what the receiver is called right?) Call it gayman's intuition, but I like the thought of being under some big bearish brute of a man; our bodies radiating heat and passion; sweaty and out of breath; His hard dick like a steel rod and my ass feeling like I'll never be able to sit again... ~sigh~...

Well... that was a little graphic huh? LOL, I told you I was a horny little fuck :) Seriously though, the more I think about it, the more I want it...and the more afraid I get. I'm kind of the self conscious type so I wanna know: what does it feel like? Does it hurt? Am I supposed to wash first?

I guess that's a little too much for a first post huh? Oh well, call me a blabber. God I hope people don't read  this....actually...I hope you do.

--Javi

No comments:

Post a Comment